I waited long for 'The First Drop of Ink'

Share:

Authors Column (English)




Hello & Welcome!

We are in the era where the screens have taken place of papers. I think this might well enough to understand the evolution of technology. However we are not in the middle of the discussion where evolution of the technologies is getting explained.

By the way I am C.N. Ajax and you are cordially welcome to a Story Website name Kalpanik Kahaaniyan. Kalpanik Kahaaniyan is a storysite that publish short stories online. There are many short story publishers online but the Kalpanik Kahaniyaan is a story web site where you can read, like and share the stories. If you find anything that can be suggest then you are welcome to comment through social media and website as well. We will be glad to receive your comments in any manner.

My first inspiration came from a school drama when I wrote a short story which was taken to play a drama at a school. That story was based on Indian Wedding Dowry System. Sunaina Bhargav was first character which was drawn with my pen and it remains unforgettable for me ever. I heard that the play was fabulous and appreciated by many peoples. After that my pen was waiting long time for first drop but when the time come the laptop keyboard have taken the place of the pen.

In late 2015 I started to learn programming and website development with online available courses. Finally Kalpanik Kahaaniyan is onboard. Kalpanik Kahaaniyan is a kind of short story publications where you can find many verities on the shelves. Short Stories, fiction stories, heart touching romantic love stories, science fiction stories for kids, mysterious stories, kids story books, romantic story books in hindi and many more.

The language I preferred is Hindi just because there are very less amount of Hindi Story Website. People want to read but they can’t find the place where they can move on. So this is my little step to reach up to you. I hope you will like my stories. If there is anything unusual you find then please let me know write your thoughts in the comments. I believe people can’t born with perfection just because perfection is always about improvement.


Thank You!


C.N.Ajax
Author
काल्पनिक कहानियां
https://kalpanikkahaaniyan.blogspot.in/
हमें फोलो करें शोशल मीडिया पर -
http://facebook.com/kalpanikkahaaniyan

No comments

Thanks for Your Comments.